Partnering for Effective Change
Managing Change EffectivelyWhen it comes to navigating change, think of the Chatfield Group. We understand the many dimensions of change and how change affects an organization. We know what types of support help achieve change objectives. We have the in-depth skills in organizational development, communications and training to deliver effective change solutions to all levels of an organization.
Since our founding in 1994, we have helped transform dozens of organizations, large and small, in both the commercial and not-for-profit sectors. Let us guide you through the change process – from developing an appropriate vision for your organization to sustaining long-term gains. As “outside facilitators,” we have the skills to align business strategies with people, processes and systems to deliver measurable results.
Let us help you...
- Develop a realistic change management plan to guide your efforts
- Compare the benefits of change with risks identified on change management plans
- Create baselines for measuring cultural change and progress against goals
- Develop talking points to announce changes and describe company benefits
- Conduct tailored surveys or focus groups of customers, employees and key stakeholders to gather change-related input
- Conduct focused interventions to accelerate change and address change-related issues
For more information about how the Chatfield Group helps its clients navigate change, please see our case studies.