Partnering for Effective Change
Our Six-Step Change Management Support Process
For more information about how the Chatfield Group helps its clients navigate change, please see our case studies.
- Develop a Compelling Vision backed by top management.
- Engage Your Key Stakeholders, making sure they understand the rationale for change and the scope of the change effort.
- Conduct a Risk, Readiness & Impact Analysis to assess the effect of projected change on your people, capabilities, processes and technology.
- Communicate Effectively by providing targeted, timely, and comprehensive information to employees and other key stakeholders to help them understand the scope of change and participate actively in the change process.
- Address Alignment & Transition Issues with both individuals and groups to build understanding of new organizational structures, business processes and systems.
- Build Sustainability of Desired Change by looking for ways to achieve continuous improvement in new business processes, behaviors and technology.