Meredith Atherley is an HR generalist who has worked extensively in compensation, management & organizational development, and employee communications. The scope of her consulting includes:
- Total Rewards Planning & Design
- Total compensation program development & management, including variable rewards planning & design
- Global & expatriate compensation, grading, structure, & policy design
- Merger-related rewards planning
- Talent Development
- Developing high potential employees, managers, and executives
- Organizational design & communication during corporate restructurings
- Leadership training
- HR Consulting
- Employee communications, employee relations, staffing, & succession planning
- HR audits & HR policy/handbook development
As a corporate manager or consultant, Meredith has worked with such industry leaders as Honeywell, AT&T, Black & Decker, and TSI Inc. She has managed large HR projects on a field, regional, and global basis. She has also worked with organizations with limited budgets in both the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors. She has been certified a Front Line Leadership facilitator by Zenger Miller.
Education & Credentials
Meredith is a cum laude graduate of Bucknell University and received her MBA degree from the Carlson School of Business at the University of Minnesota.