Lynn Duffy is an innovative HR leader who works with organizations to develop strategies and practices that support organizational growth. Her strength is in recruitment, where she has deep expertise at all levels of hiring for a broad scope of positions. With her strategic approach to the staffing process, she is able to quickly grasp client needs and requirements, enabling her to produce timely, quality hires in a cost-effective manner.
- Develop position profiles and hiring criteria
- Successfully work with hiring teams
- Source candidates through a variety of media, including social networking
- Conduct telephone interviews using behavioral interviewing techniques
- Successfully match talent with corporate culture
- Facilitate candidate pre-hire testing
- Provide candidate follow-up
- Provide necessary reports and communication
- Conduct reference checks
- Develop job descriptions
- Develop databases of candidates
- Conduct exit interviews
As an HR Consultant with The Chatfield Group, Lynn has provided staffing solutions to a variety of clients representing a broad range of industries – from architecture and engineering to manufacturing and professional services. In addition, she has successfully recruited across all business functions – from technology and operations to sales, finance, HR and marketing. Earlier in her career, Lynn managed HR and Administration for Dorenfest & Associates, a large health care information technology consulting firm, located in Chicago for almost 10 years. In addition, she has more than 10 years experience as a contract recruiter.
Education & Credentials
Lynn attended the University of California Santa Barbara and Roosevelt University and received her BA degree from Roosevelt University.