Patsy Svare, Founder & President
Focus AreasPatsy Svare is the founder and managing director of The Chatfield Group. She consults with a wide range of clients across a broad spectrum — from competency-based selection, management training and leadership development to individual and organizational assessments, group facilitation, and change initiatives. She also provides executive and team coaching, manages large-scale training and development initiatives, and administers multi-source feedback processes.
- Organizational Assessment & Business Planning
- Linking "People Processes" with Strategic Objectives
- Executive Development & Compensation
- Communicating Effectively with Employees, Customers, and Shareholders
- Strengthening Market Leadership
During her corporate career, Patsy held senior leadership positions with Aon Corporation, DSC Logistics, Russell Reynolds Associates, Chicago Title & Trust, Quill Corporation, and American Hospital Supply Corporation. As a consultant, she has worked with a wide range of organizations in both the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors.