Donna Williams is a marketing consultant and executive coach. She leverages her background in leading growth for well-known over-the-counter and personal care brands to provide consulting experience in the areas of strategic planning, business plan development, communications development, new product development, and sales training.
Donna is an experienced professional with more than 20 years in brand management for Fortune 500 companies including Johnson & Johnson. She also has meaningful experience in non-profit and local government organizations. Donna's key results include:
- Developing and executing annual plans that supported double digit increase or reversed negative trends.
- Leading dozens of successful new product launches including white space opportunities and line extensions.
- Developing successful advertising campaigns from concept to execution that drove consumer sales.
- Ability to identify organizational problems and develop processes and systems for improvement.
- Ability to lead and coach teams to peak performance.
Education & Credentials
Donna has an MBA with a concentration in Marketing from The Smeal College of Business at The Pennsylvania State University, a Master of Arts from The Annenberg School of Communication at the University of Pennsylvania and a Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations from Howard University. She is also a certified executive coach with Center for Executive Coaching. Donna is an avid health and fitness enthusiast and enjoys running. She has completed five marathons including Berlin, Chicago, London, New York and Tokyo.